Discover Why There’s More for You Here
When you start your journey at Lander College for Women, you’ll experience a quality education and a support team of engaged faculty, staff, and administration to help you reach your personal goals.
And with access to Touro’s respected graduate and professional programs, you’ll learn the skills and gain the experience and credentials you need—without sacrificing your commitment to your Jewish values.
Your school, Your values, Your life
- A choice of more than 20 majors and pre-professional options, including biology, psychology, computer science, accounting (CPA program), marketing/management; finance, mathematics/actuarial studies, political science, pre-law, pre-medicine, pre-dentistry, pre-pharmacy; and pre-allied health sciences (OT, PT, PA).
- Honors Program provides academically superior students with a competitive advantage in applying to graduate school and in pursuing their professional careers.
- Integrated Health Track -- In conjunction with the Touro School of Health Sciences, this competitive track offers qualified applicants the opportunity to be accepted to Lander College for Women and a Touro graduate program in health sciences while they are in high school or studying in Israel.
- Medical Honors Pathway -- In conjunction with Touro’s New York Medical College (NYMC), the competitive Medical Honors Pathway program offers qualified students the opportunity to be accepted to Lander College for Women and NYMC while they are in high school or studying in Israel.
- Student Services -- These include academic advisement, tutoring and career/job placement assistance.
- Record of Excellence -- Outstanding rates of acceptance to graduate and professional schools.